Just me;

My photo
I am in my last year of high school, with large plans with what the future holds. I am the girl who will do anything to make her friends smile and cares about everyone. I attend a youth group that is one of the best groups around, and that is apart of the outstanding church called living waters. I love hanging out with friends, but also enjoy spending time on my own. I write poetry to express myself, it is one of my hobbies, along with scrap booking. My family is my world, my friends are also. & Jesus Christ is my life.

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

welcome.

Well, here you are at the start of my blog, I am going to use this place to vent, be honest, and talk about things that are going on in my life. I will blog as much as I can :) Please do enjoy and comment if you feel you want to :)

- Chels

No comments:

Post a Comment