Just me;

My photo
I am in my last year of high school, with large plans with what the future holds. I am the girl who will do anything to make her friends smile and cares about everyone. I attend a youth group that is one of the best groups around, and that is apart of the outstanding church called living waters. I love hanging out with friends, but also enjoy spending time on my own. I write poetry to express myself, it is one of my hobbies, along with scrap booking. My family is my world, my friends are also. & Jesus Christ is my life.

Sunday, July 4, 2010

14 days...

14 days... till the best week of my year. Nanoose Bay Camp!

This camp has changed me so much over the past 2 years. I have made friends that I didn't think were possible to make, I've done things I have never thought I would do (like play handball), and I have been tugged at by God like I never have before. Camp is home, weird to say but it is. My team - da bears, are my family, and the people at camp are also like family.
I walk onto those grounds, and I breath deep and say I am home. In 2 weeks I will be home for the best week ever. A week full of sports, friendships and memories. Although this week of being home that is just around the corner holds a special meaning. I will be getting rebaptized most likely. Something God has been wanting me to do, but also that has been on my heart for a long time. I will not explain it all on here, but I got baptized the first time for the wrong reasons, for selfish reasons and not for God. I lived a life of fakeness and put on a huge mask on who I really was. Life is full of mistakes, I know that from personal expierence but this week of being home I plan to show God I am willing to live for him and not put on the mask I wear way to often.

So in 2 weeks I will be home, I will be with the best friends I could imagine having, and I will expierence some of the best memories I will ever have. I can't wait to go home.. :)

1 comment:

  1. "did things I never thought I would do (play handball)" pfft, More like "did things I never thought I would do (be goalie in the most vicious game at camp...handball)" See you soon!

    ReplyDelete