Just me;

My photo
I am in my last year of high school, with large plans with what the future holds. I am the girl who will do anything to make her friends smile and cares about everyone. I attend a youth group that is one of the best groups around, and that is apart of the outstanding church called living waters. I love hanging out with friends, but also enjoy spending time on my own. I write poetry to express myself, it is one of my hobbies, along with scrap booking. My family is my world, my friends are also. & Jesus Christ is my life.

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

A new addition



These three girls are truly my world. The one on the far left is my life, my little girl, the one I look at as my baby sister - Isabella. The next one is my other little cousin Carmella, a girl I am truly glad to say is my cousin. And now there is Carmella's 5 day old sister, a girl I have yet to meet, but my brand new cousin Makaylah. I am blessed to have all of them apart of me and my life.



Isabella and me have been very close since day one. She is my sunshine, the smile on my face, and she makes me who I am today. I have been blessed with an amazing cousin, this girl is more like my sister then my little cousin. Her mom and me are also cousins, and her mom has been apart of my life since I was little and me and her have created a relationship I cherish deeply, so now having her daughter, I hope I can have the same relationship with her later on in life also. Isabella is a girl who would brighten up the room when she walked in, who talks to everyone around her, and is the most caring girl I know. Who at 3 years old asks for nothing for Christmas and to give it to the kids who have nothing instead. She inspires me to be a better person, and a better role model for her. She is turning 6 soon, and I wish I could stop time just for a bit...



Now for this munchkin, and her big sister who I sadly don't have another picture of her right now. These two girls I love dearly. I have yet to meet Makaylah but I really can't wait. I am not as close to Carmella as I would like to but I hope to create a better relationship with soon. Carmella is also going on 6, and it seems like yesterday she was a baby, I can't imagine how fast Makaylah will grow up.

But all in all, these 3 girls inspire me to be a better person. I want to be a good role model to them and love them through out every part of life. I don't want to be a cousin they see once a year, I want to be someone they see as much as possible and call when they need something.

It kind of reminds me of us humans and God. God doesn't just want us to show up when we want to, he wants us there all the time. He doesn't just show up in our lives when he has time, he is there every day. I want to be there for my cousins all the time and not just there when I feel like it, and I want them to come to me when they need, not just on family get togethers. That is my dream for these girls. Girls these days are being put in a media swirl that tears down everything they should believe about themselves, and I want to be a role model for them to get out of that. :)

I love you Carmella, Makaylah and Isabelle <3

No comments:

Post a Comment