Just me;

My photo
I am in my last year of high school, with large plans with what the future holds. I am the girl who will do anything to make her friends smile and cares about everyone. I attend a youth group that is one of the best groups around, and that is apart of the outstanding church called living waters. I love hanging out with friends, but also enjoy spending time on my own. I write poetry to express myself, it is one of my hobbies, along with scrap booking. My family is my world, my friends are also. & Jesus Christ is my life.

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Love God, Love mom

God's plan for us is to Love him and Love others. Others meaning the broken, the needy, our enemies and everyone else in our lives. Everyone is put on this world for some reason or another in Gods eyes.

Today we had a prayer night at youth for the fall in our youth group. When we were praying on our own God put a bible verse on my heart : Leviticus 19:18 - Do not seek revenge or bear a grudge against one of your people, but love your neighbor as yourself. I am the LORD. As I read the verse out, my youth pastors wife was thinking "its so true but do YOU believe it". She told me that when we were talking just me and her after, I didn't know what to say. Do I believe it... Yes I believe the concept of it, but do I follow it. The truth is... No, I don't follow it. I want to, but a part of me wants to get back at my mom for hurting me, I am mad, I am hurt, and I don't want to love her when she never has loved me.

Gods plan for me is to love him and love my mom. I realized that tonight while talking to one of the biggest mentors in my life. Its hard to love someone you don't see deserving, but we don't deserve God's love but he still gives it, I need to remember that every day. My challenge to myself is to wake up and remind myself to love God and love my mom. To forgive my mom everyday for everything she has done and be God's love for her.

This isn't easy for me, but I need to do it. This subject is very hard for me to talk about, and I cried when me and Carissa talked, but I am so glad we had that talk. I am so thankful for her in my life, and thank God all the time for placing someone in my life to love on me and care.

That is all. Love God Love others ( for me it will be loving my mom.. )


ps. I want one girl in my life - Sam Middleton, to know that I appreciate her love for me. She has always been there to and I am so thankful.. <3 I love you Sammy, I know you will go so far and live out what God wants for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment